Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)

Where all cookies, Big and small. Burnt and uncooked may join.

HomeXat ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brandon Proctor is my name

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Proctor

Brandon Proctor is my name Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Proctor is my name   Brandon Proctor is my name EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:07 am

Hello everyone, I'm a new member of not only this federation but also this game. I just started playing a few days ago but this is not my first experience with roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for many years, not entirely sure how many. I'm 25 and I've been a fan of pro wrestling for 15 years. I watch ROH and PWG, mainly. If you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Pytherex

Pytherex

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Proctor is my name   Brandon Proctor is my name EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:18 am

Welcome to FDW. Hope you enjoy your time here. You shall call me King..as I am the ruler of this Federation...lol not really! Very Happy But seriously enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Proctor is my name   Brandon Proctor is my name EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:22 am

Haha thanks for the welcome. I look forward to a lengthy stay here, but we shall see if the people who run this "company" think I belong here.
Back to top Go down
mauler

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Proctor is my name   Brandon Proctor is my name EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:03 am

As long as you RP and don't create issues, you'll be fine.  We're all pretty helpful, so if you have any questions,  feel free to ask.

Btw, welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Proctor is my name   Brandon Proctor is my name EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:37 am

Welcome to FDW! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
The Phenomenal Legend bb

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Proctor is my name   Brandon Proctor is my name EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Welcome to FDW Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Proctor is my name   Brandon Proctor is my name Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon Proctor is my name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Destination Wrestling (FDW) :: The First Desination. :: Introductions-
Jump to: