Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)

Where all cookies, Big and small. Burnt and uncooked may join.

HomeXat ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurt Hudson has arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurt Hudson
General Manager

Kurt Hudson has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Hudson has arrived   Kurt Hudson has arrived EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 am

Just when you thought that FDW Had enough egos, *Cough* Jake Barwin. Hehe Razz, I just love heel characters so sorry for that. For those who do not know me i have been playing TWG for close to 3 years under the Legends Wrestling Assocation federation which is ending after it's 20th season and so Final Destination Wrestling was founded. I welcome all of you and here is a few things:

• Jake Barwin is also my account, But it is used as an admin of the federation, And will also be General Manager on camera when Kurt Hudson will just be another character. Both will be unrelated.

My goal for Jake Barwin is to always keep him in character, Which means he will naturally be a douche of a boss. Sorry for that, So with that please do not take offence i did not mean nearly anything i say when i roleplay.

For Private Message, Anything concerning the federation please message Jake Barwin, But anything related to Kurt Hudson please refer to Kurt Hudson.

And last thing to say i think is, WELCOME TO FDW!
Back to top Go down

Kurt Hudson has arrived
Page 1 of 1