Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)

Where all cookies, Big and small. Burnt and uncooked may join.

HomeXat ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will you be taken downtown?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
takedown

Will you be taken downtown? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be taken downtown?   Will you be taken downtown? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello everyone my names Takedown and will many of you know me I'm certain some of you won't so I'll be glad to introduce myself.

I have been in Street Fighting Corporation, Kings of The Wrestling Game, Fighting Wrestling Federation, The Wrestling Academy, Global Wrestling Association, Legends Wrestling Association.

Having won a few titles in my career among them I've held the Street Fighting Championship Free-Fighting Championship, KOTWG Xtreme champion, GWA Hardcore Championship, LWA Hero Championship, LWA Legends Championship, LWA tag team championship as well as being undefeated in singles competition for numerous seasons in LWA but my career's accomplishments haven't always been in the titles I've held but what I've done with the feds. I have VGM experience in Kings of The Wrestling Game and Global Wrestling Association and was for a time graphics guy for Global Wrestling Association and Legends Wrestling Association.

I'm a lvl 21 and have been since the new levels so if anyone needs help with a guide on a strength build I should be able to help.
Back to top Go down

Will you be taken downtown?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Destination Wrestling (FDW) :: The First Desination. :: Introductions-
Jump to: