Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)

Where all cookies, Big and small. Burnt and uncooked may join.

HomeXat ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Werewolf has Arived

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Werewolf

The Werewolf

The Werewolf has Arived  Empty
PostSubject: The Werewolf has Arived    The Werewolf has Arived  EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:26 am

Hey guy's it's The Werewolf I'm new the Fed and I'm happy to be here. My goal is to be a top Heel RP so don't be shocked if in one of my role play's you see a sick and evil attack on yourself or anyone even our Gm might see the sick and evil side of the wolf.

On the flip side I'm a nice guy out of Role play. I'm all ways up for a laugh and a joke that being said you all will here me make jokes about me being Gay and if we become good friends feel free to joke about it to.

Everyone I'm so happy to be here word can't explain how thankful i am please talk to me get to know me and we will be great mate.

Back to top Go down
Pytherex

Pytherex

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf has Arived    The Werewolf has Arived  EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Welcome bro!! Welcome to FDW!!! Very Happy One of the most friendliest places you'll find, and once again. Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Back to top Go down
The Werewolf

The Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf has Arived    The Werewolf has Arived  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:39 am

Just thought i would add that its 2 guys on this one Adam (werewolf) and Me Steven (Lycan)
Back to top Go down
The Phenomenal Legend bb

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf has Arived    The Werewolf has Arived  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:56 pm

welcome to fdw sorry if it is 2 late but enjoy ur time here Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pytherex

Pytherex

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf has Arived    The Werewolf has Arived  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 am

Oh, wait. Can I suggest that you make another account, Lycan? Because with rps it could cause confusion, in who's writing them and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf has Arived    The Werewolf has Arived  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf has Arived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Destination Wrestling (FDW) :: The First Desination. :: Introductions-
Jump to: