Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Destination Wrestling (FDW)

Where all cookies, Big and small. Burnt and uncooked may join.

HomeXat ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xander Jones is here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xander Jones

Xander Jones is here! Empty
PostSubject: Xander Jones is here!   Xander Jones is here! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:34 am

Been a while since I did this intro thing (Hell it's been over 2 years) But here it goes

Hey guys, It's Xander Jones aka the Artist Formerly known as Ian Von Kollof.

For those of you who do know me, Hi and may all your cookies be crisp and delicious

For those of you who don't I'll introduce myself. I'm 20 y/o and live in San Antonio, TX, USA currently. I've been playing twg on and off for 4-5 years now and I'm currently one my 3rd character, however this is my 2nd true Main Gimmick. I was a VGM for LWA for 2 years until it folded and sort of transformed to the fed you see here today

I'm also a major currently in history and did LWA history things before real life got in the way, I'm hoping to maybe do some of that for this fed once the time is right (or enough time has passed)

So yeah...I guess thats it, I look foward to working with some of you again and others of you for the first time

BTW feel free if you see me in the chat to come on and talk
Back to top Go down
The Phenomenal Legend bb

Xander Jones is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander Jones is here!   Xander Jones is here! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Hi we have never met before who is this Orite I remember Ian welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

Xander Jones is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Destination Wrestling (FDW) :: The First Desination. :: Introductions-
Jump to: